- Available with uniform frits to ensure maximum purging efficiency.
- Use non-fritted spargers for wastewater samples.
- Manufactured to tight tolerances to ensure a leak-tight seal.
- Designed for use with Tekmar purge-and-trap instruments only.
- Heavy-duty glass barrel with metal front and rear flanges.
- PTFE luer lock tip.
- Can fill and empty sparge tubes.
- Sample-Lok valve accepts standard luer lock needles.
- Suitable for purge & trap applications.
Note: Syringes and needles sold by Restek are intended for scientific research and laboratory use only and are not intended for human in vivo or animal use.
- Container, liner, and closure cleaned, assembled, and lot traceable.
- Open-top caps.
- PTFE faced 0.125" silicone septa.
- Cleaned to U.S. EPA Protocol B specifications.
for Tekmar Instruments
- Increase response for ketones, alcohols, and acetates.
- Silcosteel-deactivated tubing for increased inertness.
- Suitable for U.S. EPA Methods 8260, 524.2, and OLM4.1.
- Easily attaches in minutes.
for Agilent GCs with OI Purge and Trap Systems
Easily attach your purge and trap with pre-installed low dead volume fittings.
for Agilent GCs with Tekmar Purge and Trap Systems
Easily attach your purge-and-trap with pre-installed low dead volume fittings.