Four straight scoring edges for cutting fused silica tubing and four serrated edges for cutting MXT metal capillary columns.
- Ceramic wafer is straight-edged for cutting fused silica tubing cleanly.
- Unique, ergonomic handle is made of soft, comfortable rubber.
- Attach to the column in seconds to form an airtight seal.
- Increase column lifetime—prevent moisture and air from entering the column during storage.
- Two styles to choose from: glass or silicone material.
- Glass caps are color-coded for identifying detector and injector ends.
- Not recommended for reuse.
Use to restring capillary columns, attach column connectors to column cages, or hold the column in the GC oven. Capable of withstanding temperatures to 400 °C.
- Small and easy to handle.
- 10x magnification makes it easy to see the column end to verify a square cut.
- “Lock” capillary columns to the correct insertion distance recommended by the instrument manufacturer during installation.
- Useful for many laboratory tasks.
Agilent 5880A/5890/6890/7890 GC用
For optimizing linear velocity
Setting the column flow rate by injecting methane and optimizing linear velocity is a preferred method for establishing reproducible retention times (ASTM Method E1510-93). The kit includes an Airgas (formerly Scott/Air Liquide gas) 14 cylinder containing 1% methane in helium, a MINICYL regulator, a syringe adaptor, and a package of twenty-five septa for the adaptor.
- Consistently make precise, clean, square cuts with a diamond blade.
- Built-in magnifier to verify square cut.
- Use with 0.25 mm ID to 0.53 mm ID tubing (0.78 mm OD maximum).
Note: For fused silica tubing only.
Restore the performance of bonded-phase capillary columns by dissolving and removing soluble, nonvolatile residue, using this reservoir kit. The 50 ml rinsing reservoir is equipped with 1/4-inch inlet and outlet connections and includes a built-in fritted disk to prevent particulate matter from contaminating the column. The kit includes reservoir, pressure regulator, fittings, ferrules, and tubing. Reservoir also available separately.
Multi-purpose files especially useful for cutting Siltek treated stainless steel columns.
- Cuts fused silica tubing.
- Produces a clean, square cut.