- Improved recovery of sulfonylurea herbicides, phenols, carbamates, and triazine herbicides, compared to C18 and C8 cartridges.
- Wide range of selectivity for both analytes and their metabolites or degradation products.
- Rapid sampling flow rates; uncompromised recoveries.
- Maximum capacity for contaminant cleanup.
- Controlled manufacturing improves cleanliness and ensures reproducible performance.
- Excellent performance removing pigments from samples.
- Convenient, multiple adsorbent beds in a single cartridge.
- For use in multiresidue pesticide analysis to remove matrix interferences.
- Excellent for cleanup of dietary supplement extracts.
These cartridges have been specifically designed to provide consistent and reproducible results for the method or application stated.
Hydrophilic (polar) adsorbents used to extract hydrophilic analytes from nonpolar matrices, such as organic solvents (e.g., polar contaminants from sample extracts).
- High quality anhydrous sodium sulfate.
- Approximately 2 grams prepackaged in a convenient capped cartridge with both male and female luer ends for easy connection to a variety of devices or equipment.
- The adsorbent is fully activated and ready to use for removal of excess water from organic solvent solutions, prior to many types of analysis.
- Capped cartridges will remain active for long periods of storage in the lab.
- High adsorbent capacity (surface area ~200 m2/g) for large volume sampling.
- Chromatographic grade graphitized carbon provides consistent and quantitative recoveries of a wide variety of semivolatiles, pesticides, and herbicides.
- 500 mg bed weight.
Resprep tubes, frits, caps, and connectors for your method development needs.
Hydrophobic (nonpolar) silica-based adsorbents; used to extract hydrophobic analytes from polar matrices, such as water (e.g., pesticides from water).
C18 (high load, endcapped)