Equivalent to XAD-2 Resin—Exclusively from Restek!
Ultra-Clean resin typically eliminates the hassle of cleaning and testing resin for air sampling.
- For adsorbing semivolatiles in air.
- Cleaned and GC tested.
- Available in 100 gram quantities.
- Use for collection of semivolatiles (pesticides, PCBs, PAHs).
- Both large high-volume (220–280 L/min) and small low-volume (1–5 L/min) PUFs available.
- Suitable for ambient, indoor, and industrial hygiene applications.
- PUF/XAD-2 "sandwiches" capture a wider range of semivolatiles.
Durable and reusable, PUF glass holders reduce waste and are a cost-effective alternative to precleaned packed cartridges.
- Fit either 6 cm or 22 mm OD PUF plug or can be used with bulk SDVB resin.
- Large glass holder fitted with double stainless steel screens for support.
- Small glass holder has stem designed for secure 1/4" ID tubing connection to sampling pump.
- Unwashed PUF plugs for both low-volume and high-volume sampling.
- Flame retardant free—making them easier to clean for trace analysis.
- Compliant with EPA and ASTM methods—0.022 g/cm3 density.
- Glass holders sold separately.
- Styrene/divinylbenzene, equivalent to XAD-2 resin.
- Untreated, packaged in 1 kg plastic containers.
- Spherical, 20 to 60 mesh particles.